All FAB aims to satisfy our clients’ evolving needs by delivering products and services of the highest caliber through process control, quality objectives review, and continual improvement.
To us, Quality is the result of care.
No customer too small
No job too big
Start With Us. End With Us.
Why bother dealing with multiple suppliers? Experience convenience from start to finish. Whatever your product needs, All FAB Precision Sheetmetal, Inc. is your one-stop shop for quality work you can depend. From concepts, to developed product lines, to turnkey, our team of experts can provide you with viable cost-effective solutions. We have everything we need to make your experience with us worth your time, effort, and money.
How We Make It Happen
To service you best, All FAB features the following elements.
With all this information, we hope to have presented you with a good first impression. We welcome you to seek out our services and discover the many ways we can help meet your needs. We stand by our work and are committed to ensuring your absolute satisfaction. Work with us! See if we can't turn that good first impression into a lasting one.
- A 60,000 sq. ft. full service contract manufacturing facility with capabilities in:
- laser cutting
- bead blasting
- hardware insertion
- electro-mechanical assembling
- plating and powder coating
- silk-screening, and
- State-of-the-art equipment, including:
- Amada EM2510NT NC Punch with automatic material loading
- Amada Astro-100 Robotic Brake
- A UL certified quality system, set in place to guide in the production of high standard products required of ISO 9001:2008.
- A system of quality control that starts at the beginning of a job and monitored at every stage of operation--to final inspection, using precision devices such as:
- Helmel CheckMaster CMM
- Fabrivision Digital Scanner
- An NPI (New Product Introduction) work center, designed to focus solely on prototype and quick-turn manufacturing. This work center allows us to tailor your needs and give you exactly what you want, fast!
- A 9,000 sq. ft. Value-Added Assembly work center with an ESDI-rated room, constructed to add special enhancements to your products prior to their release. Here, we conduct electro-mechanical assembling and testing to ensure form, fit, and function of turnkey products.
- An ERP information system, implemented to unify all organizational operations by facilitating information sharing, business planning, and decision making.
- Kanban operations to help clients save on the high costs and inefficiencies associated with inventory buildup.
- A team of industry experts, available to assist in all aspects of engineering design and development of your products using advanced software such as:
- An experienced Client Services and Purchasing staff, available to address your concerns and efficiently manage your large volume requirements.